I want to leave no educational stone unturned. I want to make sense of the classroom. I want to be better at what I do each day and make sure I don’t waste time and energy doing the wrong things.
This blog helps me do that.
If I am ever becoming a bit too philosophical, which I know I have the tendency to do, the lingering question that always remains beneath the surface is – how then should we teach?
I have three very loose aims for this project:
- To reflect on wellbeing, student behaviour and the daily struggles of being an early career teaching professional and gain insight from others;
- To consider what the principles and techniques of expert teaching might be;
- To explore wider issues related to teaching: curriculum, assessment and middle leadership.
Get In Touch
Index of Blog Posts
- Principles of Effective Teaching
- Cognitive Science
- Teacher/Pupil Relationships
- Book Reviews
All content is my own and reflects my opinions only. https://howthenshouldweteach.wordpress.comby Robbie Russell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on all work at https://howthenshouldweteach.wordpress.com. See here for more details.