I am a Teach First Ambassador and have just completed an MA in Education. This year, I’m about to embark on the Teaching Leaders programme through Ambition School Leadership. There are three aims of this blog:
- To reflect on wellbeing, behaviour and the daily struggles of being an early career teaching professional and gain insight from others;
- To consider what the principles and techniques of expert teaching might be;
- To explore wider issues related to teaching: curriculum, assessment and middle leadership.
Get In Touch
Index of Blog Posts
- Principles of Effective Teaching
- Cognitive Science
- Teacher/Pupil Relationships
- Book Reviews
All content is my own and reflects my opinions only. https://howthenshouldweteach.wordpress.comby Robbie Russell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on all work at https://howthenshouldweteach.wordpress.com. See here for more details.